Here at Hungry Fan, we often craft recipes to celebrate the food that’s local and special to the teams facing off on any given day. But not today. This recipe is for everyone because it combines some of the best of sports food into one really awesome and easy to make dish that you can put together in about 30 minutes or less. Warning: This dish is mighty hearty so bring your A-game!
👉 All Clad 6 qt pasta pot, with Insert (to make pasta cooking faster and easier)
👉 Farmer Focus Organic & Free Range Boneless Chicken Tenders
👉 Hungry Fan Buffalo Wings Spice Blend
👉 Ben’s Cream Cheese (denser, creamier and richer than the store-bought kind you’re familiar
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cooked in buffalo chicken sauce (see below)*
- Additional buffalo chicken sauce for extra flavor (1/4 – 1/2 cup, to taste)
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 pound pasta elbows, boiled in salted water and cooked until al denté
- 1 tbsp. green onions, thinly sliced for garnish
Buffalo Chicken Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 6 tbsp. Louisiana hot sauce
- In a food processor, combine your cooked chicken and extra buffalo chicken sauce (make enough to cover each of the chicken wings and another ¼ to ½ cup or so).
- Pulse until the chicken is soft and fills 2 cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken and buffalo sauce from the food processor along with your blue cheese, cream cheese, and Greek yogurt.
- Mix well and then place into a 9”x 9” baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- When the “dip” part of the dish is done, remove from the baking dish and combine in a large mixing bowl with your cooked pasta.
- Stir together well and serve topped with green onion slices.