Here at Hungry Fan, we’re gearing up for Thanksgiving and nothing says Thanksgiving like pumpkin pie. Thankfully we’re somewhat of an expert (if we don’t say so ourselves) at all things pumpkin. So rather than buying pumpkin pie for your Thanksgiving meal, we offer you this super easy-to-make Pumpkin Spice Pie recipe that’ll wow your friends and family.
From our house to yours, have a very happy Thanksgiving holiday, Hungry Fans. This year, we’re grateful for you!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ginger snap cookies (about 40 cookies)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons Hungry Fan® Pumpkin Spice Blend, plus more for serving
- 1 1/2 cans (organic) pumpkin
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Optional: Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Mix the cookies and butter together, and press into a pie pan.
- Pour all of the other ingredients into a bowl, and stir until completely blended. Pour into the pie crust and bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick placed in the center of the pie, comes out clean.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of Pumpkin Spice Blend. Enjoy!