Fall is coming….and with it comes pumpkin spice! Rejoice! Sooner than later, I hope you all can join me in enjoying pumpkin spice year round. But ’til then we can equate the coming of pumpkin spice with the simultaneous coming of football.
One of my favorite things to do for a 1pm(ish) game is to get to the stadium early and serve both breakfast and lunch tailgate meals. This is a SUPER easy dish to serve for breakfast and it’s vegan-friendly! (Depending on the oats, can also be gluten-free)!
- 1 tbsp. butter, at room temperature (vegan butter if keeping vegan)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. Hungry Fan® Pumpkin Spice blend
- 3/4 cup milk (nut milk if keeping vegan)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into a small loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for approximately 10 minutes before serving.