- 2 strips of bacon
- 4 kosher dill pickles
- 2 slices of white cheddar
- 2 oz caramelized onions
- 8 oz coarsely ground sirloin steak (formed into 2 patties)
- 1 buttered and toasted brioche bun
- Mayo (for the insides of the bun)
For the Onions: To turn raw onions into caramelized onions, slice an onion into thin rounds and then add the slices into a skillet with 3 oz of butter. Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
- Sear one side of the burger patties.
- Flip, top each patty with a slice of cheese, and sear the other side of the patty.
- While the patties are cooking, cook the bacon and onions together in a skillet.
- To build the burger, start by smearing some mayo on the insides of the bun.
- Then place both burger patties on the bottom bun, top with the bacon and onions, and then the dill pickle slices.