Let’s be honest, who doesn’t like sliders? It’s a burger without all the commitment because it’s a tid bit smaller. Awesome! And these sliders are indeed awesome.
They’re flavorful with great texture, not to mention that they make use of some of our other March Madness recipes, which rocks if you have leftovers! This recipe makes 4 good sized sliders.
- 1 pound (80/20) ground chuck
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 slider buns
- Baked and sliced Mushrooms
- Homemade pickles, sliced into thin rounds
- Cheddar cheese, sliced (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine your meat with the other burger patty ingredients in medium bowl.
- Mix well.
- Using your hands, form patties (smaller than regular burgers for the slider buns) and then place on a parchment paper-lined sheet tray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Toast your slider buns.
- To serve, top a bottom bun with a slider patty, some mushrooms, a few pickles slices, a slice of cheese, and then the top bun.
- Repeat for all sliders. Serve!