Want to know how to make some of my yummy–and healthy-minded–fangating fare? Here are the recipes!
- 4 burger buns (I prefer whole wheat)
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1-2 sprigs of rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 cup of 2% reduced fat Greek yogurt
- 3 peaches, sliced long, wide, and thin (1/4 inch)
- Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- Lemon Juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a bowl, mix the Greek yogurt with the rosemary, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of the sea salt, and a pinch of black pepper.
- Put aside.
- Season both sides of each chicken fillet with a pinch (what fits between your thumb and pointer fingertips) of Lawry’s and black pepper Sprinkle with lemon juice (to taste–you can always add more lemon juice while the chicken cooks).
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the chicken fillets and cook until about 2/3 of the way done.
- Then move the chicken fillets to the grill/stovetop grill pan to finish cooking and to give the chicken the classic grill markings. (Cook until golden brown and there are dark [but not burned] grill marks).
- Now it’s time to build your burger. Spread the Greek yogurt aioli on a bun, top with the chicken, peach slices, and baby spinach. (You can also add a soft, white cheese if you’d like).
- Top with the other half of the bun and serve!