This is one of those super easy semi-homemade recipes. It’s easy because the cooking of the chicken part is done for you, thanks to the good folks at Perdue. Impress them all with this Asian-inspired, delicious appetizer that’ll make them think you’ve got some serious culinary chops. Eat these puppies with a fork, with a toothpick or even your hands, just be sure to serve some napkins on the side! They’re sweet, they’re sour and they’ll definitely have your watch party buddies asking for more!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 bag of Perdue Natural Popcorn Chicken, cooked according to packaging.
- Combine all ingredients except for the chicken in medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Stir well.
- Cook chicken poppers according to package instruction and pour sauce on top as soon as they come out of the oven. Mix well to evenly distribute sauce.
- Add sesame seeds atop the chicken and serve!