- 1 bag of Stacy’s Simply Baked Pita Chips (about 80 pita chips)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2/3 cup tomatos, diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2/3 cup romaine lettuce, shaved
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can chickpeas
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 tbsp. tahini
- Sea salt
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 1 cup 2% reduced fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 small cucumber – half finely diced, half diced small (but larger than the other half)
- Black pepper
- 1 sprig of dill, finely chopped
To make the hummus
- Drain the chickpeas (and de-skin them if you choose for creamier hummus).
- Blend in a food processor, dropping in the ice cubes one by one. (This helps create a very smooth texture).
- Once blended, put them in a bowl and add the juice of one lemon, 2 crushed garlic cloves, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Add water if a thinner consistency (similar to nacho cheese or refried beans) is preferred.
To make the tzatziki
- In a bowl combine the Greek yogurt, the rest of the garlic, the remainder of the lemon juice, the dill, a pinch of sea salt and black pepper, the finely diced cucumbers, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well.
To Make the Nachos
- Top the pita chips with a drizzling of the hummus.
Add a healthy dollop of the tzatziki and sprinkle with the remaining cucumbers, the lettuce, the olives, the tomatoes, and the feta.
Serve and enjoy!