Deviled eggs always seem to go over soooowell. Anywhere. Anytime. With just about everyone. We teamed up with Personal Creations to bring you a step-by-step of how to make these creamy, delectable treats! Follow these eight easy steps, complete with photos, and you’re sure to impress anyone at your tailgate, homegate or cookout. One last tip: make more than you think you need because people won’t be able to stop eating these little bites of goodness!
- 12 eggs
- 3 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tsp. sweet relish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika for topping
- Place eggs in a wide saucepan. Fill the saucepan with water until the eggs are submerged and bring the water to a boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the pot and transfer them to the refrigerator or a bowl of ice water. Let them cool for about half an hour.
- Remove the shells from each of the eggs.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop the egg yolks from each egg and place them all in a bowl.
- Combine the egg yolks with mustard, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and relish.
- Put one scoop of the yolk mixture back into each of the cooked eggs.
- Serve chilled with paprika on top!