We love buffalo chicken and we love quesadillas! So why not combine ’em and make yummy buffalo chicken quesadillas?
We’re whipping up these for some awesome coffee table picnicking while watching college basketball. Here’s our recipe so you can enjoy them too!
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup Franks hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 flour tortillas
- Shredded cheddar cheese, to taste
- You can also heat the quesadilla in a frying pan for an extra crunchy crust.
- The chicken can be roasted or grilled ahead of time and kept in the fridge for up to three days. If you’re really pressed for a time, you can use a grocery store roast chicken.
- Whisk together all the sauce ingredients and store (sealed) in the refrigerator until ready to use. (Food should last throughout the month of March Madness).
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roast the chicken for 20 minutes and then slice into bite-size pieces or strips.
- Combine sliced chicken with sauce.
- Place one tortilla down on a baking sheet, top with shredded cheese and chicken.
- Then top with the other tortilla and bake until melted and gooey. Enjoy!