Why did we name this cocktail ‘The Urlacher’? Because it hits you like a linebacker and then rummages through your belongings like a bear. We’re not really sure about the second part, but this drink sure is strong and delicious. At least Paris thought so… Makes 6 cocktails
- 13oz Bulleit Whiskey
- 7oz Domain de Canton
- 3oz Amaro Nonino
- 7 dashes of orange bitters
- 4oz water
- Find a empty wine bottle.
- Get a funnel.
- Pour all of the ingredients into the bottle through the funnel.
- Cap bottle and place in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with a crooked smile and optional orange zest.