Tailgating libations weren’t consumed in parking lots during the Prohibition Era. They were consumed in the woods, in back alleys, and in secret bars called speakeasies–all of which were usually very close to where the spirits were actually getting distilled.
History has taught us that when there is booze, fans will find a way. Let this recipe find its way into your repertoire, if not just for the story. This recipe makes 6 cocktails.
- 12 oz. Luxardo Amaro
- 4 oz. Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth
- 4 oz. Galliano
- 7 oz. water
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Find an empty wine bottle.
- Get a funnel.
- Pour all of the ingredients into the bottle through the funnel.
- Cap bottle and place in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with a sprig of rosemary.