If you’re a fan of white wine sangria, this is the drink for you! It’s colorful, a tad sweet (which will depend mostly on what wine you choose), and awesome served cold. This is the perfect cocktail hour drink to serve up at your backyard BBQ on those sweet spring and summer nights
- 1 cup blueberries, blackberries and raspberries (⅓ cup of each)
- 16 oz pinot grigio (whatever brand you prefer)
Tricolor Berry Wine Cocktail
- 8 oz. infused wine
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle pinot grigio
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- 3/4 cup simple syrup*
To make a simple syrup, combine 1 cup of granulated sugar with 1 cup of water in a saucepan over heat until the sugar has dissolved.
To Make the Berry Wine:
- Place berries 16 oz ball jar.
- Fill jar with pinot grigio.
- Seal lid and store in a cool place. (You do not need to store in a fridge).
- 24 hours later your alcohol will be infused!
To Make Cocktail:
Combine all ingredients in pitcher. Serve over ice.