There are a few essential checklist items one must have for a great, early morning tailgate: gas in the gas tank, a trusty grill, plenty of sausage (or burgers if you’re more of a burger person), and a killer Bloody cocktail recipe.
The Bloody Caesar is slightly different than the Bloody Mary in that it substitues tequila for vodka. Our recipe is also slightly different in that it’s a big batch recipes that allows you make 6 servings in one go. #winning
- 8 oz. Corzo Blanco Tequila
- 16 oz. Clamato Juice
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 1 oz. olive juice
- 10 dashes worchestershire sauce
- 10 dashes of celery bitters
Bottled cocktails are great for tailgating. No mess, easy to transport, and they look great. The average wine bottle is 750ml which roughly translates to 27 ounces of liquid inside. Hence our bottled cocktail recipes all add up to 27 ounces.
- Find an empty wine bottle.
- Get a funnel.
- Pour all of the ingredients into the bottle through the funnel.
- Cap bottle and place in the fridge overnight.
- Serve. (We like ours with a slice of lemon and a celery stick).